BUY 5 PACKS, GET 5 PACKS FOR FREE. Use code: GETKN95
Our KN95 face masks are FDA Approved (view FDA certificate, view FDA issued EUA certificate), genuine and made in accordance with industry standards. The 5-ply foldable mask has up to 99% filtration efficiency of non-oily suspended particles of 0.3 micron levels. Ideal for daily use, helping prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles, viruses, pollen and other allergens.
Is there a difference between the KN95 and N95? The KN95 mask is an approved and suitable equivalent of the N95 face mask according to both 3M and the CDC. Importantly, the rounded shape and thicker surface enable our masks to filter fine particles than other masks designed with rectangular designs, which also tend to be thinner and can only filter particles of roughly 10 microns.
- Face mask with filter. Filters at least 95% of airborne particles, has up to 99% filtration efficiency of non-oily suspended particles of 0.3 micron levels.
- Standards: EN149:201, KN95: GB2626-2006
- Thin & light multi-layer design reducing respiratory resistance.
- Substantial breathing area allows for sufficient airflow circulation without touching lips.
- Manufacture: GUANGDONG SEYOUSE TECHNOLOGY AND CULTURE CO.LTD
- High filtering ability, extremely low resistance, easy to breathe.
- Flexible & foldable design for extra comfort and easy storage.
- Glue-free and odorless face mask.
- FDA Approved mask. Our KN95 face masks have been manufactured to EUA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities and health professionals.
- Soft and flexible nose bridge can be adjusted to the face.
- Comfortable ear loop with stretch to fit all sizes.
- Highly compatible with other protective equipment like protective glasses and ear plugs.
- Helps prevent diseases and infections.
- 2 years shelf life from the date of manufacture.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.